These are the Beliefs that drive the MasterMind Academy:
- Your life should be a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
- When you master your mind you enjoy your life.
- Every human being has the potential to lead a happy and fulfilling life once they take charge of their mind.
- Most human beings exercise very little control over their thoughts and emotions and therefore fail to take advantage of life’s abundance.
- To achieve your potential you must first take charge of your mind.
- Management of your mind is the secret of ending your suffering and achieving happiness and fulfilment.
- Mind Management is a learned skill and anyone can learn to Master their Mind.
- When you master your mind you open the door to a fulfilling and enjoyable life.
Our philosophy has been profoundly influenced by the work of such personal development leaders as:
The Buddha, Carol Dweck, Richard Bandler, Martin Seligman. Sir John Whitmore, Susan Cain, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Tim Laurence, Eckhart Tolle, Tim Gallwey, Insoo Kim Berg, The Dalai Lama, Eugen Herrigel and Dr. Maxwell Maltz.